Friday 8 May 2009

Sometimes, only another woman knows

When Rebecca came back into the room, she saw that Caroline had adjusted her position in the examination chair, allowing her skirt to ride up.

“What happenth in that cupboard? Ith that where you kith the boyth?” she purred.

“Oh no, I don’t do that. I have a boyfriend,” Rebecca replied.

“I know,” said Caroline, “Ith he a powerful lover? Doeth he give what you need?”

Rebecca’s inability to answer straight away told Caroline all she need to know and like the experienced woman she was, she took the opportunity straight away. She looked into Rebecca’s eyes. She saw how Rebecca stared curiously as she began unbuttoning her top.

“Sometimeth Webecca, a woman needs another womanth touch to find true thatithfaction. Thometimes, only another woman knows the secwets. Thometimes .. only another woman can touch you where you motht want to be touched.”

Caroline stood up and approached Rebecca. She stroked the younger woman’s long smooth arm. She moved closer in, enjoying Rebecca’s scent.

“Would you like me to touch you Webecca? Would you like me to touch you wight now?”

She moved her hand up to Rebecca’s perfectly made up face, stroked it, then then let her fingers fall across Rebecca's chest, deliberately lingering on a nipple hard with anticipation.

The moment was broken by the strains of Crazy In Love by Beyonce. Rebecca hated that song but Chris had insisted she use it as her ringtone for when he called.

“I’m, I’m sorry, I have to get this,” she said.

Caroline gave her a knowing smile.

“Babes, big emergency. Mr Pratt’s run out of that special Liquid Paper he uses for his accounts and I’ve got to drive out to Dandenong to get some from the factory. I need you to go home and turn the energy-efficient dishwasher on so my special Mongolian pot will be clean for the lentil surprise tonight. Really need you on this one babes,” Chris said.

Rebecca sighed. This was her life. She turned around and saw Caroline had done up the top two buttons of her blouse.

The older woman took her hands gently.

“It’th OK Webecca, it’th OK. I underthtand. You go, you do what you have to,” she said.

“When will I see you again,” Rebecca found herself asking quickly, in a tone verging on the unprofessional.

“I’ve got an appointment for tomowwow,” replied Caroline with a smile that hinted at so much.

“In fact, I’ve made appointmenth for every day this week.”

With that, she opened the door and disappeared out into the hall.

Rebecca couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment